This info is about TotalAV for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TotalAV from your PCTotalAV
. Take a look here
where you can read more on TotalAV. More information about TotalAV can be found at http://www.totalav.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalAV directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove TotalAV by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalAV\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. TotalAV.exe is the TotalAV's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 9.32 MB (9770736 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside TotalAV. They take about 25.34 MB (26573945
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PasswordExtension.Win.exe (2.33 MB)
- SecurityService.exe (4.31 MB)
- TotalAV.exe (9.32 MB)
- uninst.exe (158.06 KB)
- Update.Win.exe (4.40 MB)
- subinacl.exe (291.13 KB)
- devcon.exe (87.63 KB)
- devcon.exe (62.13 KB)
- openssl.exe (910.77 KB)
- openvpn.exe (865.63 KB)
- openvpn.exe (722.47 KB)
- avupdate.exe (1.88 MB)
- sd_inst.exe (88.25 KB)
This data is about TotalAV version 4.11.7
alone. For other TotalAV versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TotalAV is an application by the software company TotalAV. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove TotalAV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TotalAV from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TotalAV or simply activate the Search field and type in "TotalAV". If it is installed on your PC the TotalAV program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TotalAV in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TotalAV, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TotalAV:
- The software company is: http://www.totalav.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalAV\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TotalAV.
8. After uninstalling TotalAV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TotalAV which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TotalAV with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TotalAV by TotalAV from your computer, nor are we saying that TotalAV by TotalAV is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TotalAV supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-25 13:07:18.230