TeamViewer 12 Host
TeamViewer 12 Host is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TeamViewer 12 Host from your computerTeamViewer
. Check out here
for more details on TeamViewer. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove TeamViewer 12 Host by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. TeamViewer 12 Host's primary file takes around 32.06 MB (33622256 bytes) and is called TeamViewer.exe.
The executable files below are part of TeamViewer 12 Host. They occupy about 52.83 MB (55401456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (32.06 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (8.66 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (414.73 KB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (10.39 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (246.73 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (283.73 KB)
- uninstall.exe (815.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.0.75813
of TeamViewer 12 Host. You can find below info on other versions of TeamViewer 12 Host:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 12 Host is a program marketed by TeamViewer. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove TeamViewer 12 Host is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TeamViewer 12 Host from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TeamViewer 12 Host or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer 12 Host". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer 12 Host app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TeamViewer 12 Host in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TeamViewer 12 Host, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TeamViewer 12 Host.
8. After removing TeamViewer 12 Host, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 12 Host which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 12 Host with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer 12 Host by TeamViewer from your computer, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 12 Host by TeamViewer is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer 12 Host in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-23 18:22:31.797