TeamViewer 12 Host
TeamViewer 12 Host is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall TeamViewer 12 Host from your computerTeamViewer
. Further information on TeamViewer can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for TeamViewer 12 Host is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. TeamViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 33.17 MB (34786032 bytes) on disk.
TeamViewer 12 Host installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 54.03 MB (56651016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (33.17 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (8.64 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (537.23 KB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (10.31 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (246.73 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (283.73 KB)
- uninstall.exe (875.85 KB)
This info is about TeamViewer 12 Host version 12.0.81460
alone. You can find below info on other releases of TeamViewer 12 Host:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 12 Host is an application by TeamViewer. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove TeamViewer 12 Host is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete TeamViewer 12 Host from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TeamViewer 12 Host or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer 12 Host". The TeamViewer 12 Host program will be found automatically. When you select TeamViewer 12 Host in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TeamViewer 12 Host, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TeamViewer 12 Host.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer 12 Host, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 12 Host that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 12 Host with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer 12 Host by TeamViewer from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 12 Host by TeamViewer is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TeamViewer 12 Host in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-27 17:59:54.620