TeamViewer 12 Host
TeamViewer 12 Host is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer 12 Host from your systemTeamViewer
. Further information on TeamViewer can be seen here
. TeamViewer 12 Host is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder, subject to the user's decision. TeamViewer 12 Host's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. TeamViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 31.31 MB (32829680 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TeamViewer 12 Host. They occupy an average of 51.00 MB (53478328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (31.31 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (8.44 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (188.23 KB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (9.75 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (243.73 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (280.23 KB)
- uninstall.exe (819.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.0.71503
of TeamViewer 12 Host. You can find below a few links to other TeamViewer 12 Host versions:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 12 Host is a program offered by the software company TeamViewer. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall TeamViewer 12 Host is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TeamViewer 12 Host with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TeamViewer 12 Host or simply click the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 12 Host". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer 12 Host app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TeamViewer 12 Host in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TeamViewer 12 Host, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TeamViewer 12 Host.
8. After removing TeamViewer 12 Host, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 12 Host that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 12 Host using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer 12 Host by TeamViewer from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 12 Host by TeamViewer is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer 12 Host in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-15 09:08:09.563