TeamViewer 12 Host
TeamViewer 12 Host is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall TeamViewer 12 Host from your PCTeamViewer
. Further information on TeamViewer can be seen here
. TeamViewer 12 Host is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing TeamViewer 12 Host is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. TeamViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 33.50 MB (35131224 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TeamViewer 12 Host. They occupy about 54.64 MB (57295312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (33.50 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (8.92 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (537.34 KB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (10.32 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (246.84 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (283.84 KB)
- uninstall.exe (871.44 KB)
The current page applies to TeamViewer 12 Host version 12.0.214399
alone. Click on the links below for other TeamViewer 12 Host versions:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 12 Host is an application by the software company TeamViewer. Some people want to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase TeamViewer 12 Host is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TeamViewer 12 Host from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TeamViewer 12 Host or simply click the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 12 Host". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer 12 Host application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TeamViewer 12 Host in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TeamViewer 12 Host, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TeamViewer 12 Host.
8. After removing TeamViewer 12 Host, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer 12 Host which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 12 Host with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TeamViewer 12 Host by TeamViewer from your computer, we are not saying that TeamViewer 12 Host by TeamViewer is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeamViewer 12 Host supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-13 16:48:07.167