TeamViewer 12 Host
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove TeamViewer 12 Host for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TeamViewer 12 Host from your PCTeamViewer
. More data about TeamViewer can be read here
. TeamViewer 12 Host is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove TeamViewer 12 Host by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. TeamViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 32.50 MB (34079472 bytes) on disk.
TeamViewer 12 Host contains of the executables below. They take 53.35 MB (55943168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (32.50 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (8.74 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (414.23 KB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (10.39 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (246.73 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (283.73 KB)
- uninstall.exe (821.09 KB)
The current page applies to TeamViewer 12 Host version 12.0.78313
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of TeamViewer 12 Host:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 12 Host is a program offered by the software company TeamViewer. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove TeamViewer 12 Host is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete TeamViewer 12 Host from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TeamViewer 12 Host or simply click the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 12 Host". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer 12 Host program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TeamViewer 12 Host in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TeamViewer 12 Host, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeamViewer 12 Host.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer 12 Host, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer 12 Host that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 12 Host using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer 12 Host by TeamViewer from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 12 Host by TeamViewer is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer 12 Host supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 21:19:57.290