You can find on this page details on how to remove TSPrint Client for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall TSPrint Client from your PCTerminalWorks, Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on TerminalWorks, Ltd.. Please follow http://www.TerminalWorks.com
if you want to read more on TSPrint Client on TerminalWorks, Ltd.'s website. TSPrint Client is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSPrint folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for TSPrint Client is C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSPrint\unins000.exe. TSPrintUser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 8.00 KB (8192 bytes) on disk.
TSPrint Client contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.24 MB (3400240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MUtil.exe (13.00 KB)
- PDFprint.exe (2.23 MB)
- ShowOptions.exe (7.00 KB)
- Startup.exe (9.00 KB)
- TSPrintUser.exe (8.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (994.55 KB)
- adobebridge.exe (9.50 KB)
The current page applies to TSPrint Client version 126.96.36.199
only. For other TSPrint Client versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TSPrint Client is an application marketed by the software company TerminalWorks, Ltd.. Some users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove TSPrint Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TSPrint Client from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TSPrint Client or simply click the Search feature and type in "TSPrint Client". If it exists on your system the TSPrint Client program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TSPrint Client in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TSPrint Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TSPrint Client:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.TerminalWorks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSPrint\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TSPrint Client.
8. After removing TSPrint Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TSPrint Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TSPrint Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TSPrint Client by TerminalWorks, Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that TSPrint Client by TerminalWorks, Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TSPrint Client supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 05:03:26.640