This web page is about TSPrint Client for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TSPrint Client from your computerTerminalWorks, Ltd.
. Further information on TerminalWorks, Ltd. can be seen here
. More information about the program TSPrint Client can be found at http://www.TerminalWorks.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSPrint folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSPrint\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TSPrint Client. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.50 KB (7680 bytes) on disk and is labeled TSPrintUser.exe.
The executables below are part of TSPrint Client. They take an average of 3.24 MB (3397168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MUtil.exe (12.50 KB)
- PDFprint.exe (2.23 MB)
- ShowOptions.exe (6.50 KB)
- Startup.exe (8.00 KB)
- TSPrintUser.exe (7.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (994.55 KB)
- adobebridge.exe (9.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of TSPrint Client. You can find below info on other releases of TSPrint Client:
...click to view all...
TSPrint Client is an application offered by TerminalWorks, Ltd.. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove TSPrint Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TSPrint Client from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TSPrint Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "TSPrint Client". If it exists on your system the TSPrint Client app will be found very quickly. When you click TSPrint Client in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TSPrint Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TSPrint Client:
- The software company is: http://www.TerminalWorks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSPrint\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TSPrint Client.
8. After uninstalling TSPrint Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TSPrint Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TSPrint Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TSPrint Client by TerminalWorks, Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that TSPrint Client by TerminalWorks, Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TSPrint Client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-29 03:36:42.367