This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall TSPrint Client for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall TSPrint Client from your PCTerminalWorks, Ltd.
. Further information on TerminalWorks, Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://www.TerminalWorks.com
to get more details about TSPrint Client on TerminalWorks, Ltd.'s website. Usually the TSPrint Client application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSPrint folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for TSPrint Client is C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSPrint\unins000.exe. TSPrintUser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 8.00 KB (8192 bytes) on disk.
TSPrint Client installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.24 MB (3400240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MUtil.exe (13.00 KB)
- PDFprint.exe (2.23 MB)
- ShowOptions.exe (7.00 KB)
- Startup.exe (9.00 KB)
- TSPrintUser.exe (8.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (994.55 KB)
- adobebridge.exe (9.50 KB)
The current page applies to TSPrint Client version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other TSPrint Client versions:
...click to view all...
TSPrint Client is an application released by TerminalWorks, Ltd.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove TSPrint Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TSPrint Client from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TSPrint Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "TSPrint Client". If it exists on your system the TSPrint Client application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TSPrint Client in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TSPrint Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TSPrint Client:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.TerminalWorks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSPrint\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TSPrint Client.
8. After uninstalling TSPrint Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TSPrint Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TSPrint Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TSPrint Client by TerminalWorks, Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that TSPrint Client by TerminalWorks, Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TSPrint Client in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-27 07:52:48.383