TSPrint Client is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall TSPrint Client from your PCTerminalWorks, Ltd.
. Further information on TerminalWorks, Ltd. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.TerminalWorks.com
if you want to read more on TSPrint Client on TerminalWorks, Ltd.'s web page. TSPrint Client is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSPrint folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall TSPrint Client by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSPrint\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 11.00 KB (11264 bytes) on disk and is called TSPrintUser.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in TSPrint Client. They take 6.81 MB (7145224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MUtil.exe (13.50 KB)
- PDFprint.exe (2.23 MB)
- ShowOptions.exe (8.00 KB)
- StatusReport.exe (235.50 KB)
- TSPrintUser.exe (11.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1,002.76 KB)
- adobebridge.exe (9.50 KB)
- UnicliClientReplacer.exe (3.34 MB)
The current web page applies to TSPrint Client version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other TSPrint Client versions:
...click to view all...
TSPrint Client is a program released by TerminalWorks, Ltd.. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase TSPrint Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TSPrint Client with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TSPrint Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TSPrint Client". If it exists on your system the TSPrint Client application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TSPrint Client in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TSPrint Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TSPrint Client:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.TerminalWorks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSPrint\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TSPrint Client.
8. After uninstalling TSPrint Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TSPrint Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TSPrint Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TSPrint Client by TerminalWorks, Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that TSPrint Client by TerminalWorks, Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TSPrint Client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-07 12:05:11.827