TSPrint Client is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall TSPrint Client from your computerTerminalWorks, Ltd.
. Check out here
for more details on TerminalWorks, Ltd.. More details about the software TSPrint Client can be found at http://www.TerminalWorks.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSPrint folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall TSPrint Client by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSPrint\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. TSPrintUser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 11.00 KB (11264 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in TSPrint Client. They take 3.25 MB (3404040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MUtil.exe (13.50 KB)
- PDFprint.exe (2.23 MB)
- ShowOptions.exe (8.00 KB)
- TSPrintUser.exe (11.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1,002.76 KB)
- adobebridge.exe (9.50 KB)
The current web page applies to TSPrint Client version 22.214.171.124
only. For more TSPrint Client versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TSPrint Client is a program marketed by the software company TerminalWorks, Ltd.. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall TSPrint Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TSPrint Client with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TSPrint Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TSPrint Client". If it is installed on your PC the TSPrint Client app will be found automatically. After you select TSPrint Client in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TSPrint Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TSPrint Client:
- The publisher is: http://www.TerminalWorks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSPrint\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TSPrint Client.
8. After removing TSPrint Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TSPrint Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TSPrint Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TSPrint Client by TerminalWorks, Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that TSPrint Client by TerminalWorks, Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TSPrint Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-23 10:29:50.897