This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Synergy for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Synergy from your computerThe Synergy Project
. More information about The Synergy Project can be found here
. Click on http://synergy-foss.org/support
to get more info about Synergy on The Synergy Project's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synergy folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Synergy\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Synergy. synergy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.05 MB (1101384 bytes) on disk.
Synergy contains of the executables below. They take 3.02 MB (3171030
bytes) on disk.
- synergy.exe (1.05 MB)
- synergyc.exe (623.07 KB)
- synergyd.exe (311.07 KB)
- synergys.exe (754.57 KB)
- uninstall.exe (332.43 KB)
This page is about Synergy version 1.4.10
only. For more Synergy versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Synergy is an application offered by The Synergy Project. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Synergy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Synergy from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Synergy or simply activate the Search field and type in "Synergy". If it is installed on your PC the Synergy app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Synergy in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Synergy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synergy:
- The web site of the application is: http://synergy-foss.org/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Synergy\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Synergy.
8. After removing Synergy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Synergy that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synergy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Synergy by The Synergy Project from your PC, nor are we saying that Synergy by The Synergy Project is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synergy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:23:40.127