This page is about Synergy for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Synergy from your systemThe Synergy Project
. Further information on The Synergy Project can be seen here
. Please follow http://synergy-foss.org/support
if you want to read more on Synergy on The Synergy Project's web page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Synergy folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Synergy is C:\Program Files\Synergy\uninstall.exe. synergy.exe is the Synergy's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.69 MB (1766912 bytes) on disk.
Synergy contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.11 MB (4309447
bytes) on disk.
- synergy.exe (1.69 MB)
- synergyc.exe (850.50 KB)
- synergyd.exe (283.50 KB)
- synergys.exe (1,016.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (332.44 KB)
This page is about Synergy version 1.4.14
only. Click on the links below for other Synergy versions:
...click to view all...
Synergy is a program by the software company The Synergy Project. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Synergy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Synergy from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Synergy or simply activate the Search field and type in "Synergy". If it is installed on your PC the Synergy program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Synergy in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Synergy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synergy:
- The web site of the application is: http://synergy-foss.org/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Synergy\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Synergy.
8. After removing Synergy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synergy which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synergy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Synergy by The Synergy Project from your computer, nor are we saying that Synergy by The Synergy Project is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synergy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-11 13:02:22.200