This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Surftastic for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Surftastic from your computerSurftastic
. You can read more on Surftastic or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Surftastic can be seen at http://surftastic.net/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Surftastic folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Surftastic is C:\Program Files\Surftastic\SurftasticUn.exe REP_. The program's main executable file is titled Surftastic.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 105.71 KB (108248 bytes).
Surftastic installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.71 MB (3893953
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SurftasticUn.exe (530.41 KB)
- SurftasticUninstall.exe (236.30 KB)
- utilSurftastic.exe (646.71 KB)
- Surftastic.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.71 KB)
- Surftastic.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.21 KB)
- Surftastic.expext.exe (112.71 KB)
- Surftastic.Plinx.exe (64.21 KB)
- Surftastic.PurBrowse.exe (289.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.04.29.025345
of Surftastic. Click on the links below for other Surftastic versions:
...click to view all...
Surftastic is a program marketed by the software company Surftastic. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Surftastic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Surftastic from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Surftastic or simply activate the Search field and type in "Surftastic". If it is installed on your PC the Surftastic app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Surftastic in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Surftastic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Surftastic:
- The software company is: http://surftastic.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Surftastic\SurftasticUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Surftastic.
8. After removing Surftastic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Surftastic which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Surftastic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Surftastic by Surftastic from your computer, we are not saying that Surftastic by Surftastic is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Surftastic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 19:18:20.193