You can find below details on how to remove Surftastic for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Surftastic from your computerSurftastic
. Go over here
for more information on Surftastic. More information about the app Surftastic can be found at http://surftastic.net/support
. Usually the Surftastic program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Surftastic directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Surftastic is C:\Program Files\Surftastic\SurftasticUn.exe OFS_. Surftastic.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 105.71 KB (108248 bytes) on disk.
Surftastic is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.23 MB (3383520
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SurftasticUn.exe (533.91 KB)
- Surftastic.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.71 KB)
- Surftastic.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.21 KB)
- Surftastic.expext.exe (112.71 KB)
- Surftastic.OfSvc.exe (1.00 MB)
- Surftastic.Plinx.exe (64.21 KB)
- Surftastic.PurBrowse.exe (289.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.04.17.134038
of Surftastic. You can find below info on other releases of Surftastic:
...click to view all...
Surftastic is a program released by Surftastic. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Surftastic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Surftastic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Surftastic or simply click the Search feature and type in "Surftastic". The Surftastic application will be found very quickly. When you click Surftastic in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Surftastic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Surftastic:
- The software company is: http://surftastic.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Surftastic\SurftasticUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Surftastic.
8. After uninstalling Surftastic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Surftastic which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Surftastic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Surftastic by Surftastic from your computer, nor are we saying that Surftastic by Surftastic is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Surftastic in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 11:46:15.173