This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Surftastic for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Surftastic from your systemSurftastic
. More data about Surftastic can be found here
. You can get more details about Surftastic at http://surftastic.net/support
. Surftastic is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Surftastic directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Surftastic\SurftasticUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall Surftastic. The program's main executable file has a size of 103.23 KB (105712 bytes) on disk and is titled Surftastic.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Surftastic is comprised of the following executables which take 4.58 MB (4803451
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SurftasticUn.exe (530.41 KB)
- SurftasticUninstall.exe (236.30 KB)
- Surftastic.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- Surftastic.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- Surftastic.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- Surftastic.OfSvc.exe (1.16 MB)
- Surftastic.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
- utilSurftastic.exe (632.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.04.23.134325
of Surftastic. You can find below info on other versions of Surftastic:
...click to view all...
Surftastic is a program released by Surftastic. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Surftastic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Surftastic from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Surftastic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Surftastic". The Surftastic application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Surftastic in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Surftastic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Surftastic:
- The publisher is: http://surftastic.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Surftastic\SurftasticUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Surftastic.
8. After uninstalling Surftastic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Surftastic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Surftastic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Surftastic by Surftastic from your PC, nor are we saying that Surftastic by Surftastic is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Surftastic supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-15 10:33:29.940