This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Surftastic for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Surftastic from your PCSurftastic
. You can read more on Surftastic or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Surftastic at http://surftastic.net/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Surftastic folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Surftastic is C:\Program Files (x86)\Surftastic\Surftasticuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Surftastic.FirstRun.exe and its approximative size is 1.07 MB (1122592 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Surftastic. They occupy about 1.92 MB (2009664
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Surftastic.FirstRun.exe (1.07 MB)
- updateSurftastic.exe (342.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Surftastic version 2014.04.29.145350
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Surftastic:
...click to view all...
Surftastic is an application released by the software company Surftastic. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Surftastic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Surftastic with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Surftastic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Surftastic". If it is installed on your PC the Surftastic application will be found automatically. After you click Surftastic in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Surftastic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Surftastic:
- The publisher is: http://surftastic.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Surftastic\Surftasticuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Surftastic.
8. After uninstalling Surftastic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Surftastic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Surftastic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Surftastic by Surftastic from your computer, nor are we saying that Surftastic by Surftastic is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Surftastic in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 09:54:25.560