This page is about StartIsBack+ for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall StartIsBack+ from your systemstartisback.com
. Check out here
for more details on startisback.com. StartIsBack+ is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StartIsBack directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. StartIsBack+'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\StartIsBack\StartIsBackCfg.exe /uninstall. The program's main executable file is named StartIsBackCfg.exe and its approximative size is 2.06 MB (2165272 bytes).
StartIsBack+ installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.15 MB (2256328
bytes) on disk.
- StartIsBackCfg.exe (2.06 MB)
- StartScreen.exe (68.59 KB)
- UpdateCheck.exe (20.33 KB)
The current page applies to StartIsBack+ version 1.6
only. Click on the links below for other StartIsBack+ versions:
...click to view all...
StartIsBack+ is an application marketed by the software company startisback.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove StartIsBack+ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase StartIsBack+ from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find StartIsBack+ or simply click the Search feature and type in "StartIsBack+". If it is installed on your PC the StartIsBack+ program will be found very quickly. After you click StartIsBack+ in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about StartIsBack+, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall StartIsBack+.
8. After removing StartIsBack+, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong StartIsBack+ that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling StartIsBack+ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove StartIsBack+ by startisback.com from your computer, nor are we saying that StartIsBack+ by startisback.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove StartIsBack+ supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-11 05:41:25.100