This page contains detailed information on how to remove StartIsBack+ for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall StartIsBack+ from your computerstartisback.com
. Additional info about startisback.com can be read here
. Usually the StartIsBack+ program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StartIsBack directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\StartIsBack\StartIsBackCfg.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove StartIsBack+. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.05 MB (2150912 bytes) on disk and is titled StartIsBackCfg.exe.
StartIsBack+ contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.14 MB (2244320
bytes) on disk.
- StartIsBackCfg.exe (2.05 MB)
- StartScreen.exe (69.74 KB)
- UpdateCheck.exe (21.48 KB)
This info is about StartIsBack+ version 3.7.5
only. For other StartIsBack+ versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall StartIsBack+.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by StartIsBack+ when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\StartIsBack
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\StartIsBack\StartIsBack64.dll
StartIsBack+ is an application by startisback.com. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall StartIsBack+ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete StartIsBack+ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate StartIsBack+ or simply activate the Search feature and type in "StartIsBack+". If it exists on your system the StartIsBack+ program will be found automatically. When you select StartIsBack+ in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about StartIsBack+, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove StartIsBack+.
8. After removing StartIsBack+, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of StartIsBack+ that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing StartIsBack+ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove StartIsBack+ by startisback.com from your PC, we are not saying that StartIsBack+ by startisback.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove StartIsBack+ supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-05 07:12:12.560