This page is about StartIsBack+ for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall StartIsBack+ from your PCstartisback.com
. You can find out more on startisback.com or check for application updates here
. StartIsBack+ is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StartIsBack folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove StartIsBack+ by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\StartIsBack\StartIsBackCfg.exe /uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled StartIsBackCfg.exe and its approximative size is 2.05 MB (2153936 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with StartIsBack+. They take about 2.14 MB (2244992
bytes) on disk.
- StartIsBackCfg.exe (2.05 MB)
- StartScreen.exe (68.59 KB)
- UpdateCheck.exe (20.33 KB)
The current page applies to StartIsBack+ version 1.62
alone. You can find below a few links to other StartIsBack+ versions:
...click to view all...
StartIsBack+ is an application by the software company startisback.com. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase StartIsBack+ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase StartIsBack+ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find StartIsBack+ or simply activate the Search field and type in "StartIsBack+". If it is installed on your PC the StartIsBack+ application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select StartIsBack+ in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding StartIsBack+, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall StartIsBack+.
8. After removing StartIsBack+, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong StartIsBack+ that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing StartIsBack+ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall StartIsBack+ by startisback.com from your PC, nor are we saying that StartIsBack+ by startisback.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall StartIsBack+ supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 07:28:32.383