This page contains complete information on how to uninstall StartIsBack+ for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall StartIsBack+ from your computerstartisback.com
. You can read more on startisback.com or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\StartIsBack directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing StartIsBack+ is C:\Program Files\StartIsBack\StartIsBackCfg.exe /uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. StartIsBackCfg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.08 MB (2177448 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of StartIsBack+. They occupy an average of 2.16 MB (2266584
bytes) on disk.
- StartIsBackCfg.exe (2.08 MB)
- StartScreen.exe (67.48 KB)
- UpdateCheck.exe (19.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7.6
of StartIsBack+. For other StartIsBack+ versions please click below:
...click to view all...
StartIsBack+ has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
StartIsBack+ is an application released by the software company startisback.com. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove StartIsBack+ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete StartIsBack+ with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find StartIsBack+ or simply activate the Search field and type in "StartIsBack+". If it is installed on your PC the StartIsBack+ application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select StartIsBack+ in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding StartIsBack+, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove StartIsBack+.
8. After removing StartIsBack+, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong StartIsBack+ which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling StartIsBack+ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove StartIsBack+ by startisback.com from your PC, nor are we saying that StartIsBack+ by startisback.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove StartIsBack+ in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-27 10:03:16.017