You can find below detailed information on how to remove StartIsBack+ for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall StartIsBack+ from your PCstartisback.com
. Open here
for more info on startisback.com. Usually the StartIsBack+ application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StartIsBack directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for StartIsBack+ is C:\Program Files (x86)\StartIsBack\StartIsBackCfg.exe /uninstall. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.83 MB (1914464 bytes) on disk and is labeled StartIsBackCfg.exe.
StartIsBack+ installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.18 MB (2286787
bytes) on disk.
- SIBTR.exe (311.95 KB)
- StartIsBackCfg.exe (1.83 MB)
- StartScreen.exe (35.38 KB)
- UpdateCheck.exe (16.27 KB)
This web page is about StartIsBack+ version 1.02
alone. You can find below a few links to other StartIsBack+ versions:
...click to view all...
StartIsBack+ is a program offered by the software company startisback.com. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase StartIsBack+ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall StartIsBack+ from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find StartIsBack+ or simply activate the Search field and type in "StartIsBack+". If it exists on your system the StartIsBack+ program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click StartIsBack+ in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about StartIsBack+, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove StartIsBack+.
8. After uninstalling StartIsBack+, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of StartIsBack+ that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing StartIsBack+ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall StartIsBack+ by startisback.com from your PC, we are not saying that StartIsBack+ by startisback.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall StartIsBack+ in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-07 18:05:39.993