Smite is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Smite from your systemHi-Rez Studios
. Go over here
for more info on Hi-Rez Studios. Smite is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/smite directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Smite is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe" uninstall=17. Smite.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 30.77 MB (32264192 bytes) on disk.
Smite contains of the executables below. They occupy 54.83 MB (57493368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Autoreporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- 10.3.181.14_install_flash_player.exe (2.94 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2010.exe (20.91 MB)
- awesomium_process.exe (37.34 KB)
- Smite.exe (30.77 MB)
- UE3ShaderCompileWorker.exe (55.31 KB)
The current web page applies to Smite version 1.0.2125.0
alone. For more Smite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Smite is an application released by Hi-Rez Studios. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove Smite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Smite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Smite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Smite". If it exists on your system the Smite app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Smite in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Smite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Smite.
8. After uninstalling Smite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Smite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Smite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Smite by Hi-Rez Studios from your computer, nor are we saying that Smite by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Smite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 07:12:45.550