This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Ski Search for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ski Search from your PCSki Search
. Further information on Ski Search can be found here
. More info about the software Ski Search can be found at http://skisearch.net/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Ski Search is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe. SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Ski Search's main executable file and it takes approximately 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Ski Search. They occupy an average of 2.31 MB (2425768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SkiSearchUninstall.exe (242.51 KB)
- utilSkiSearch.exe (458.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SkiSearch.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- SkiSearch.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This page is about Ski Search version 2015.07.24.143116
alone. Click on the links below for other Ski Search versions:
...click to view all...
Ski Search is an application by Ski Search. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Ski Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Ski Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ski Search or simply click the Search field and type in "Ski Search". If it exists on your system the Ski Search app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Ski Search in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ski Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ski Search:
- The software company is: http://skisearch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ski Search.
8. After uninstalling Ski Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ski Search that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ski Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ski Search by Ski Search from your PC, we are not saying that Ski Search by Ski Search is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ski Search in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 15:56:21.103