This page contains detailed information on how to remove Ski Search for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Ski Search from your computerSki Search
. Additional info about Ski Search can be found here
. Please open http://skisearch.net/support
if you want to read more on Ski Search on Ski Search's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Ski Search is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled utilSkiSearch.exe and its approximative size is 633.23 KB (648432 bytes).
Ski Search is comprised of the following executables which occupy 875.71 KB (896728
bytes) on disk:
- SkiSearchUninstall.exe (242.48 KB)
- utilSkiSearch.exe (633.23 KB)
The current page applies to Ski Search version 2015.05.19.122436
only. For more Ski Search versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ski Search is a program released by Ski Search. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Ski Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Ski Search with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ski Search or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ski Search". If it exists on your system the Ski Search application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Ski Search in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ski Search, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ski Search:
- The software company is: http://skisearch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ski Search.
8. After uninstalling Ski Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ski Search that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ski Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ski Search by Ski Search from your computer, nor are we saying that Ski Search by Ski Search is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ski Search in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 08:56:41.647