Ski Search is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Ski Search from your computerSki Search
. Open here
for more info on Ski Search. More data about the software Ski Search can be found at http://skisearch.net/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Ski Search folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Ski Search is C:\Program Files\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. utilSkiSearch.exe is the Ski Search's primary executable file and it occupies close to 450.23 KB (461040 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Ski Search. They occupy about 2.24 MB (2353552
bytes) on disk.
- utilSkiSearch.exe (450.23 KB)
- updateSkiSearch.exe (450.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.06.22.222846
of Ski Search. Click on the links below for other Ski Search versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Ski Search.Folders that were found:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Ski Search
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Ski Search
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Ski Search\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\Ski Search\bin\bfffc28047054fb3ac1c.dll
- C:\Program Files\Ski Search\bin\bfffc28047054fb3ac1c64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Ski Search\bin\bfffc28047054fb3ac1cc54fa614b15e.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ski Search
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ski Search
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ski Search
Ski Search is a program released by the software company Ski Search. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase Ski Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Ski Search from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ski Search or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ski Search". The Ski Search program will be found automatically. After you select Ski Search in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Ski Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ski Search:
- The publisher is: http://skisearch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ski Search.
8. After removing Ski Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ski Search that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ski Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ski Search by Ski Search from your computer, we are not saying that Ski Search by Ski Search is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ski Search supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 23:44:05.900