This info is about Ski Search for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ski Search from your PCSki Search
. Further information on Ski Search can be found here
. More info about the software Ski Search can be found at http://skisearch.net/support
. Usually the Ski Search program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Ski Search folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Ski Search by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Ski Search's main file takes about 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) and is called SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Ski Search. They take 2.23 MB (2341280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SkiSearchUninstall.exe (242.50 KB)
- utilSkiSearch.exe (444.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SkiSearch.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- SkiSearch.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This page is about Ski Search version 2015.07.22.063103
alone. Click on the links below for other Ski Search versions:
...click to view all...
Ski Search is a program released by the software company Ski Search. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Ski Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Ski Search from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ski Search or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ski Search". If it is installed on your PC the Ski Search program will be found very quickly. After you click Ski Search in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ski Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ski Search:
- The publisher is: http://skisearch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ski Search.
8. After removing Ski Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ski Search that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ski Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ski Search by Ski Search from your PC, nor are we saying that Ski Search by Ski Search is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ski Search supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 03:19:03.273