You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Ski Search for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Ski Search from your systemSki Search
. More information about Ski Search can be seen here
. You can read more about about Ski Search at http://skisearch.net/support
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. Ski Search's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe. Ski Search's main file takes about 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) and is named SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Ski Search installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.86 MB (1955544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SkiSearchUninstall.exe (242.54 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SkiSearch.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- SkiSearch.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
- utilSkiSearch.exe (457.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.07.23.223018
of Ski Search. You can find below info on other versions of Ski Search:
...click to view all...
Ski Search is an application marketed by Ski Search. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove Ski Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Ski Search from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ski Search or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ski Search". The Ski Search program will be found automatically. When you click Ski Search in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ski Search, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ski Search:
- The software company is: http://skisearch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ski Search.
8. After removing Ski Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ski Search which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ski Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ski Search by Ski Search from your computer, nor are we saying that Ski Search by Ski Search is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ski Search supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 23:20:29.157