A guide to uninstall Ski Search from your computer
Ski Search is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by Ski Search
. You can read more on Ski Search or check for application updates here
. Click on http://skisearch.net/support
to get more data about Ski Search on Ski Search's website. Ski Search is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search directory, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Ski Search is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe. SkiSearchUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 241.89 KB (247696 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Ski Search. They take about 241.89 KB (247696
bytes) on disk.
- SkiSearchUninstall.exe (241.89 KB)
The current page applies to Ski Search version 2015.05.19.042635
only. You can find below info on other releases of Ski Search:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Ski Search you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Ski Search when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search\SkiSearch.ico
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ski Search
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ski Search
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Ski Search
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ski Search\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ski Search\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ski Search\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ski Search\Publisher
How to remove Ski Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Ski Search is a program marketed by the software company Ski Search. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Ski Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ski Search or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ski Search". If it exists on your system the Ski Search app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Ski Search in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ski Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ski Search:
- The web site of the program is: http://skisearch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ski Search.
8. After uninstalling Ski Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ski Search that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ski Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ski Search by Ski Search from your computer, nor are we saying that Ski Search by Ski Search is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ski Search supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-03 12:28:28.847