This web page is about Ski Search for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Ski Search from your PCSki Search
. More data about Ski Search can be read here
. More information about the application Ski Search can be found at http://skisearch.net/support
. Ski Search is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Ski Search is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 105.73 KB (108272 bytes).
The executables below are part of Ski Search. They take an average of 1.86 MB (1945776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SkiSearchUninstall.exe (242.50 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SkiSearch.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- SkiSearch.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
- utilSkiSearch.exe (447.73 KB)
This page is about Ski Search version 2015.07.25.223145
alone. For other Ski Search versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you want to remove Ski Search from your PC.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Ski Search:
- C:\Program Files\Ski Search
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Ski Search
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\SKI SEARCH\bin\01bd.dll
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\SKI SEARCH\bin\01bd34c536.dll
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\SKI SEARCH\bin\01bd34c53664.dll
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\SKI SEARCH\bin\01bd64.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ski Search
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\UserName\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ski Search
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ski Search
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\UserName\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ski Search\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\UserName\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ski Search\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\UserName\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ski Search\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\UserName\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ski Search\Publisher
Ski Search is an application offered by the software company Ski Search. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Ski Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Ski Search from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ski Search or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ski Search". The Ski Search program will be found very quickly. After you click Ski Search in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ski Search, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ski Search:
- The web site of the program is: http://skisearch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ski Search.
8. After removing Ski Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ski Search that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ski Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ski Search by Ski Search from your PC, we are not saying that Ski Search by Ski Search is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ski Search supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 09:01:46.893