You can find below detailed information on how to remove Ski Search for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Ski Search from your systemSki Search
. You can read more on Ski Search or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Ski Search can be found at http://skisearch.net/support
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Ski Search is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe. SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 106.23 KB (108784 bytes) on disk.
Ski Search contains of the executables below. They take 2.31 MB (2423704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SkiSearchUninstall.exe (242.49 KB)
- utilSkiSearch.exe (456.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- SkiSearch.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- SkiSearch.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current page applies to Ski Search version 2015.06.23.082847
alone. For other Ski Search versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ski Search is a program released by the software company Ski Search. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase Ski Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Ski Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ski Search or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ski Search". If it exists on your system the Ski Search application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Ski Search in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ski Search, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ski Search:
- The web site of the program is: http://skisearch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ski Search.
8. After removing Ski Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ski Search that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ski Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ski Search by Ski Search from your computer, nor are we saying that Ski Search by Ski Search is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ski Search in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 12:32:36.003