Ski Search is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Ski Search from your systemSki Search
. More information about Ski Search can be found here
. You can get more details about Ski Search at http://skisearch.net/support
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Ski Search folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Ski Search by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named SkiSearch.expext.exe and occupies 99.23 KB (101616 bytes).
Ski Search installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 989.98 KB (1013736
bytes) on disk.
- SkiSearchUninstall.exe (242.51 KB)
- SkiSearch.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- utilSkiSearch.exe (648.23 KB)
This web page is about Ski Search version 2015.05.23.162455
only. You can find below a few links to other Ski Search releases:
...click to view all...
Ski Search is an application marketed by Ski Search. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Ski Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Ski Search from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ski Search or simply click the Search field and type in "Ski Search". If it is installed on your PC the Ski Search app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Ski Search in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Ski Search, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ski Search:
- The web site of the program is: http://skisearch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ski Search.
8. After uninstalling Ski Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ski Search that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ski Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ski Search by Ski Search from your computer, we are not saying that Ski Search by Ski Search is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ski Search in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 19:45:51.973