This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Ski Search for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Ski Search from your systemSki Search
. More data about Ski Search can be seen here
. You can get more details about Ski Search at http://skisearch.net/support
. Usually the Ski Search program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Ski Search directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Ski Search by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SkiSearch.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
Ski Search is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.23 MB (7582344
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- SkiSearchUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilSkiSearch.exe (450.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SkiSearch.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- SkiSearch.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- SkiSearch.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- SkiSearch.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- SkiSearch.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.06.22.172848
of Ski Search. For other Ski Search versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ski Search is an application released by Ski Search. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Ski Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Ski Search from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ski Search or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ski Search". If it exists on your system the Ski Search application will be found automatically. After you click Ski Search in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ski Search, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ski Search:
- The publisher is: http://skisearch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ski Search.
8. After removing Ski Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ski Search that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ski Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ski Search by Ski Search from your PC, nor are we saying that Ski Search by Ski Search is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Ski Search in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 20:15:57.253