Ski Search is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Ski Search from your systemSki Search
. You can read more on Ski Search or check for application updates here
. More information about the program Ski Search can be found at http://skisearch.net/support
. Ski Search is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search folder, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Ski Search is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe. SkiSearchUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 242.50 KB (248320 bytes) on disk.
Ski Search is comprised of the following executables which occupy 242.50 KB (248320
bytes) on disk:
- SkiSearchUninstall.exe (242.50 KB)
The current page applies to Ski Search version 2015.05.23.062456
only. You can find below a few links to other Ski Search versions:
...click to view all...
Ski Search is an application by the software company Ski Search. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Ski Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Ski Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ski Search or simply click the Search field and type in "Ski Search". The Ski Search application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ski Search in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ski Search, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ski Search:
- The web site of the program is: http://skisearch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ski Search.
8. After uninstalling Ski Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ski Search that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ski Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ski Search by Ski Search from your PC, we are not saying that Ski Search by Ski Search is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ski Search supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 07:57:48.467