This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Ski Search for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ski Search from your PCSki Search
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Ski Search. Click on http://skisearch.net/support
to get more data about Ski Search on Ski Search's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Ski Search is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 105.73 KB (108272 bytes).
The executables below are part of Ski Search. They take an average of 2.03 MB (2132616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SkiSearchUninstall.exe (242.46 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SkiSearch.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SkiSearch.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
- utilSkiSearch.exe (643.23 KB)
This info is about Ski Search version 2015.05.24.122505
alone. Click on the links below for other Ski Search versions:
...click to view all...
Ski Search is an application released by the software company Ski Search. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Ski Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Ski Search from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ski Search or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ski Search". If it is installed on your PC the Ski Search application will be found automatically. After you select Ski Search in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ski Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ski Search:
- The publisher is: http://skisearch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ski Search.
8. After uninstalling Ski Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ski Search which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ski Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ski Search by Ski Search from your PC, nor are we saying that Ski Search by Ski Search is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ski Search in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 14:32:08.390