This web page is about Ski Search for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Ski Search from your systemSki Search
. Go over here
for more info on Ski Search. You can get more details about Ski Search at http://skisearch.net/support
. Ski Search is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Ski Search directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ski Search. Ski Search's primary file takes about 106.23 KB (108784 bytes) and is named SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executables below are part of Ski Search. They occupy an average of 2.25 MB (2354600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SkiSearchUninstall.exe (242.51 KB)
- utilSkiSearch.exe (450.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- SkiSearch.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- SkiSearch.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.06.15.232848
of Ski Search. For other Ski Search versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ski Search is an application by Ski Search. Some people choose to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase Ski Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Ski Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ski Search or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ski Search". If it is installed on your PC the Ski Search program will be found very quickly. When you select Ski Search in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Ski Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ski Search:
- The software company is: http://skisearch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ski Search.
8. After uninstalling Ski Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ski Search which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ski Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ski Search by Ski Search from your PC, nor are we saying that Ski Search by Ski Search is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ski Search supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 19:46:27.560