You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Ski Search for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Ski Search from your systemSki Search
. More information on Ski Search can be found here
. More details about the program Ski Search can be seen at http://skisearch.net/support
. Ski Search is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Ski Search directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ski Search. Ski Search's main file takes around 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) and is called SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Ski Search installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.27 MB (2378632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SkiSearchUninstall.exe (242.48 KB)
- utilSkiSearch.exe (462.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SkiSearch.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- SkiSearch.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This web page is about Ski Search version 2015.09.21.173536
alone. For more Ski Search versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ski Search is a program offered by Ski Search. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Ski Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Ski Search from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ski Search or simply click the Search field and type in "Ski Search". If it exists on your system the Ski Search app will be found very quickly. When you select Ski Search in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ski Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ski Search:
- The publisher is: http://skisearch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ski Search.
8. After removing Ski Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ski Search which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ski Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ski Search by Ski Search from your computer, we are not saying that Ski Search by Ski Search is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ski Search supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 18:42:00.527