Ski Search is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Ski Search from your systemSki Search
. Check out here
for more details on Ski Search. Click on http://skisearch.net/support
to get more information about Ski Search on Ski Search's website. Ski Search is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Ski Search folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Ski Search's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 105.73 KB (108272 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Ski Search. They take an average of 2.61 MB (2741664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SkiSearchUninstall.exe (242.50 KB)
- utilSkiSearch.exe (646.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SkiSearch.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SkiSearch.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.23.112458
of Ski Search. You can find below info on other releases of Ski Search:
...click to view all...
Ski Search is a program offered by the software company Ski Search. Some people try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Ski Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Ski Search from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ski Search or simply click the Search field and type in "Ski Search". The Ski Search app will be found very quickly. When you click Ski Search in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ski Search, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ski Search:
- The web site of the program is: http://skisearch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ski Search.
8. After removing Ski Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ski Search that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ski Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ski Search by Ski Search from your computer, nor are we saying that Ski Search by Ski Search is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Ski Search in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 16:38:59.123