You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Ski Search for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Ski Search from your systemSki Search
. You can read more on Ski Search or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Ski Search can be found at http://skisearch.net/support
. Ski Search is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ski Search. Ski Search's main file takes about 106.23 KB (108784 bytes) and its name is SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Ski Search. They occupy 2.29 MB (2404216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SkiSearchUninstall.exe (242.46 KB)
- utilSkiSearch.exe (447.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- SkiSearch.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- SkiSearch.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current page applies to Ski Search version 2015.06.21.062840
only. Click on the links below for other Ski Search versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Ski Search we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Ski Search:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search\bin\bfffc28047054fb3ac1c.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search\bin\bfffc28047054fb3ac1c64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search\bin\bfffc28047054fb3ac1cc54fa614b15e.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ski Search
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ski Search
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Ski Search
Ski Search is a program offered by Ski Search. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Ski Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Ski Search from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ski Search or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ski Search". If it exists on your system the Ski Search app will be found automatically. When you click Ski Search in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ski Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ski Search:
- The software company is: http://skisearch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ski Search.
8. After uninstalling Ski Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ski Search that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ski Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ski Search by Ski Search from your computer, nor are we saying that Ski Search by Ski Search is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ski Search in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 09:55:58.933