Ski Search is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Ski Search from your computerSki Search
. Additional info about Ski Search can be read here
. More information about Ski Search can be found at http://skisearch.net/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Ski Search is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Ski Search's main file takes about 106.23 KB (108784 bytes) and is called SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Ski Search installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.30 MB (2414472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SkiSearchUninstall.exe (242.48 KB)
- utilSkiSearch.exe (452.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- SkiSearch.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- SkiSearch.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- SkiSearch.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.06.21.212846
of Ski Search. Click on the links below for other Ski Search versions:
...click to view all...
Ski Search is an application marketed by the software company Ski Search. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Ski Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Ski Search from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ski Search or simply click the Search field and type in "Ski Search". If it exists on your system the Ski Search program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Ski Search in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ski Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ski Search:
- The publisher is: http://skisearch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ski Search.
8. After uninstalling Ski Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ski Search that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ski Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ski Search by Ski Search from your computer, we are not saying that Ski Search by Ski Search is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ski Search in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 03:06:18.893