You can find below details on how to remove SimpleFiles for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SimpleFiles from your systemhttp://simple-files.com
. Check out here
where you can read more on http://simple-files.com. You can get more details about SimpleFiles at http://simple-files.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. SimpleFiles's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe. SimpleFiles.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.30 MB (2410552 bytes) on disk.
SimpleFiles installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.20 MB (9642208
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.28 MB)
- SimpleFiles.exe (2.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.62 MB)
The current page applies to SimpleFiles version 15.14.40
alone. Click on the links below for other SimpleFiles versions:
...click to view all...
SimpleFiles is a program released by the software company http://simple-files.com. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall SimpleFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SimpleFiles from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SimpleFiles or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SimpleFiles". If it is installed on your PC the SimpleFiles program will be found very quickly. After you click SimpleFiles in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SimpleFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SimpleFiles:
- The web site of the application is: http://simple-files.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SimpleFiles.
8. After removing SimpleFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SimpleFiles which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SimpleFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SimpleFiles by http://simple-files.com from your computer, we are not saying that SimpleFiles by http://simple-files.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SimpleFiles in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 18:51:08.847