You can find below detailed information on how to remove SimpleFiles for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall SimpleFiles from your computerhttp://simple-files.com
. Check out here
where you can read more on http://simple-files.com. Click on http://simple-files.com
to get more facts about SimpleFiles on http://simple-files.com's website. Usually the SimpleFiles application is placed in the C:\Program Files\SimpleFiles directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for SimpleFiles is C:\Program Files\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled SimpleFiles.exe and it has a size of 2.30 MB (2410552 bytes).
SimpleFiles contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.27 MB (9717320
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.28 MB)
- SimpleFiles.exe (2.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.69 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.14.42
of SimpleFiles. You can find below info on other application versions of SimpleFiles:
...click to view all...
SimpleFiles is an application released by the software company http://simple-files.com. Some users choose to erase it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase SimpleFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SimpleFiles from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SimpleFiles or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SimpleFiles". If it exists on your system the SimpleFiles application will be found very quickly. After you click SimpleFiles in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SimpleFiles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SimpleFiles:
- The software company is: http://simple-files.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SimpleFiles.
8. After removing SimpleFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SimpleFiles which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SimpleFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SimpleFiles by http://simple-files.com from your computer, we are not saying that SimpleFiles by http://simple-files.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SimpleFiles in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 22:08:19.533