This info is about SimpleFiles for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SimpleFiles from your systemhttp://simple-files.com
. You can read more on http://simple-files.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://simple-files.com
to get more facts about SimpleFiles on http://simple-files.com's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for SimpleFiles is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe". SimpleFiles's main file takes around 2.30 MB (2410552 bytes) and is named SimpleFiles.exe.
SimpleFiles installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.25 MB (9704200
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.28 MB)
- SimpleFiles.exe (2.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.68 MB)
The current page applies to SimpleFiles version 150.14.41
alone. You can find here a few links to other SimpleFiles releases:
...click to view all...
SimpleFiles is a program marketed by http://simple-files.com. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove SimpleFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SimpleFiles from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SimpleFiles or simply click the Search feature and type in "SimpleFiles". The SimpleFiles application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SimpleFiles in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SimpleFiles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SimpleFiles:
- The web site of the program is: http://simple-files.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SimpleFiles.
8. After removing SimpleFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SimpleFiles which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SimpleFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SimpleFiles by http://simple-files.com from your computer, nor are we saying that SimpleFiles by http://simple-files.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SimpleFiles in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:24:12.837