SimpleFiles is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SimpleFiles from your systemhttp://simple-files.com
. You can read more on http://simple-files.com or check for application updates here
. Further information about SimpleFiles can be found at http://simple-files.com
. SimpleFiles is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\SimpleFiles folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SimpleFiles. SimpleFiles.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.30 MB (2410552 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SimpleFiles. They occupy about 5.57 MB (5845616
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.28 MB)
- SimpleFiles.exe (2.30 MB)
The current web page applies to SimpleFiles version 15.14.34
only. You can find below a few links to other SimpleFiles releases:
...click to view all...
SimpleFiles is an application by http://simple-files.com. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove SimpleFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SimpleFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SimpleFiles or simply click the Search field and type in "SimpleFiles". If it exists on your system the SimpleFiles program will be found very quickly. When you select SimpleFiles in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SimpleFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SimpleFiles:
- The web site of the program is: http://simple-files.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SimpleFiles.
8. After uninstalling SimpleFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SimpleFiles which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SimpleFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SimpleFiles by http://simple-files.com from your PC, nor are we saying that SimpleFiles by http://simple-files.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SimpleFiles in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-18 20:02:24.313