SimpleFiles is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SimpleFiles from your systemhttp://simple-files.com
. Further information on http://simple-files.com can be seen here
. More info about the software SimpleFiles can be seen at http://simple-files.com
. SimpleFiles is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SimpleFiles. SimpleFiles.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.30 MB (2410552 bytes) on disk.
SimpleFiles is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.57 MB (5845616
bytes) on disk:
- downloader.exe (3.28 MB)
- SimpleFiles.exe (2.30 MB)
This web page is about SimpleFiles version 15.14.33
alone. You can find below info on other versions of SimpleFiles:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove SimpleFiles from your PC.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\SimpleFiles
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\SimpleFiles
- C:\Program Files\SimpleFiles\downloader.exe
- C:\Program Files\SimpleFiles\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files\SimpleFiles\SimpleFiles.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\SimpleFiles\SimpleFiles.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SimpleFiles
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SimpleFiles\DisplayName
SimpleFiles is a program offered by http://simple-files.com. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase SimpleFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SimpleFiles from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SimpleFiles or simply click the Search field and type in "SimpleFiles". If it is installed on your PC the SimpleFiles app will be found very quickly. After you select SimpleFiles in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SimpleFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SimpleFiles:
- The publisher is: http://simple-files.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SimpleFiles.
8. After uninstalling SimpleFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SimpleFiles which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SimpleFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SimpleFiles by http://simple-files.com from your PC, we are not saying that SimpleFiles by http://simple-files.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SimpleFiles in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-19 04:13:49.740