You can find on this page details on how to remove Shotcut for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Shotcut from your computerMeltytech, LLC
. You can read more on Meltytech, LLC or check for application updates here
. Shotcut is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Shotcut directory, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Shotcut is C:\Program Files\Shotcut\uninstall.exe. shotcut.exe is the Shotcut's primary executable file and it takes approximately 2.51 MB (2635664 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Shotcut. They occupy about 3.44 MB (3604881
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ffmpeg.exe (290.50 KB)
- ffplay.exe (146.50 KB)
- ffprobe.exe (160.50 KB)
- melt.exe (240.65 KB)
- qmelt.exe (38.50 KB)
- shotcut.exe (2.51 MB)
- uninstall.exe (69.85 KB)
This data is about Shotcut version 19.02.28
alone. Click on the links below for other Shotcut versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Shotcut.Folders remaining:
Shotcut is an application by Meltytech, LLC. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Shotcut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Shotcut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Shotcut or simply click the Search field and type in "Shotcut". The Shotcut app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Shotcut in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Shotcut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Shotcut.
8. After uninstalling Shotcut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Shotcut that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shotcut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shotcut by Meltytech, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Shotcut by Meltytech, LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shotcut supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 06:50:51.480