This info is about Shotcut for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Shotcut from your systemMeltytech, LLC
. Further information on Meltytech, LLC can be found here
. Shotcut is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shotcut directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Shotcut is C:\Program Files (x86)\Shotcut\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. shotcut.exe is the Shotcut's main executable file and it occupies around 2.88 MB (3016080 bytes) on disk.
Shotcut installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.74 MB (3918635
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ffmpeg.exe (287.50 KB)
- ffplay.exe (139.00 KB)
- ffprobe.exe (149.50 KB)
- melt.exe (198.05 KB)
- qmelt.exe (33.00 KB)
- shotcut.exe (2.88 MB)
- uninstall.exe (74.35 KB)
The current web page applies to Shotcut version 191020
only. For more Shotcut versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Shotcut is an application offered by the software company Meltytech, LLC. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Shotcut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Shotcut from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Shotcut or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shotcut". If it is installed on your PC the Shotcut app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Shotcut in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Shotcut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Shotcut.
8. After uninstalling Shotcut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shotcut that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shotcut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Shotcut by Meltytech, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Shotcut by Meltytech, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shotcut supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-02 21:12:48.043