Shooter Suite is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Shooter Suite from your systemTeam V.R
. More information about Team V.R can be read here
. Click on http://www.redgiant.com/products/all/shooter-suite
to get more data about Shooter Suite on Team V.R's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Red Giant directory (same installation drive as Windows). Shooter Suite's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Red Giant\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.16 MB (7504688 bytes) on disk and is named Offload.exe.
The following executables are contained in Shooter Suite. They take 57.32 MB (60106537
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
- Offload.exe (7.16 MB)
- FFMpeg.exe (21.30 MB)
- Grinder64.exe (1.06 MB)
- PEServer.exe (10.94 MB)
- PluralEyes 4.exe (12.51 MB)
- PluralEyesPlayer.exe (228.50 KB)
- ExManBridgeTalkCmd.exe (227.68 KB)
- ExManCmd.exe (1.53 MB)
- ExManEscalatedPrivilegeServer.exe (910.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.0.1
of Shooter Suite. Click on the links below for other Shooter Suite versions:
...click to view all...
Shooter Suite is an application released by Team V.R. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Shooter Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Shooter Suite from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Shooter Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "Shooter Suite". If it exists on your system the Shooter Suite app will be found automatically. After you click Shooter Suite in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Shooter Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shooter Suite:
- The software company is: http://www.redgiant.com/products/all/shooter-suite
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Red Giant\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Shooter Suite.
8. After removing Shooter Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Shooter Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shooter Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Shooter Suite by Team V.R from your computer, nor are we saying that Shooter Suite by Team V.R is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shooter Suite in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:01:34.687