Shooter Suite is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Shooter Suite from your PCTeam V.R
. Go over here
for more information on Team V.R. More information about the program Shooter Suite can be seen at http://www.redgiant.com/products/all/shooter-suite
. Shooter Suite is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Red Giant\PluralEyes3.5 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Shooter Suite's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Red Giant\PluralEyes3.5\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.72 MB (7044608 bytes) on disk and is called BulletProof.exe.
Shooter Suite contains of the executables below. They occupy 21.93 MB (22999545
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (11.54 MB)
- PE3W.exe (878.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- BulletProof.exe (6.72 MB)
- grinder64.exe (1.66 MB)
The current page applies to Shooter Suite version 12.5.1
alone. For more Shooter Suite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Shooter Suite is a program released by the software company Team V.R. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Shooter Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Shooter Suite from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Shooter Suite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shooter Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Shooter Suite program will be found very quickly. After you click Shooter Suite in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Shooter Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shooter Suite:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.redgiant.com/products/all/shooter-suite
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Red Giant\PluralEyes3.5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Shooter Suite.
8. After uninstalling Shooter Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Shooter Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shooter Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Shooter Suite by Team V.R from your computer, we are not saying that Shooter Suite by Team V.R is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shooter Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-27 00:08:47.420