Shooter Suite is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Shooter Suite from your PCTeam V.R
. Check out here
for more details on Team V.R. Please follow http://www.redgiant.com/products/all/shooter-suite
if you want to read more on Shooter Suite on Team V.R's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Shooter Suite is C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant\unins003.exe. unins003.exe is the Shooter Suite's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.16 MB (1215993 bytes) on disk.
Shooter Suite contains of the executables below. They take 13.02 MB (13655677
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (719.66 KB)
- unins001.exe (719.66 KB)
- unins002.exe (719.66 KB)
- unins003.exe (1.16 MB)
- unins004.exe (701.16 KB)
- BulletProof.exe (6.72 MB)
- grinder64.exe (2.35 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.6.2
of Shooter Suite. Click on the links below for other Shooter Suite versions:
...click to view all...
Shooter Suite is a program by the software company Team V.R. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Shooter Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Shooter Suite from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Shooter Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "Shooter Suite". The Shooter Suite app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Shooter Suite in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Shooter Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shooter Suite:
- The publisher is: http://www.redgiant.com/products/all/shooter-suite
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant\unins003.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Shooter Suite.
8. After removing Shooter Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Shooter Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shooter Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Shooter Suite by Team V.R from your PC, we are not saying that Shooter Suite by Team V.R is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shooter Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:33:34.657